Ranch Water Spritzer
Ranch water gets its name from its origins here in Texas as a cowboy thirst quencher. But you don't have to be a cowboy to sip this delicious low-calorie drink!
- 1.5 ounce of tequila
- 1 bottle of Topo Chico
- 1-2 limes
- Honey for taste (optional)
- In an old-fashioned or rocks glass, fill with ice.
- Fill a shaker with ice. Drizzle a small amount of honey over the ice.
- Pour in tequila and the juice of limes. Shake well.
- Pour over ice in rocks glass and fill to the top with Topo Chico.
- Garnish with a lime.
What I used to make this recipe:
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Full disclosure statement here.
Photos: David Lemon Photography